We have a dedicated returns department and process in place. Our Customer Service team is also available and ready to answer any further questions you might have.
You may also be interested in reading the returns section in our Terms and Conditions .
HOW DO I ARRANGE A RETURN?
For all items, you wish to return please contact Aquatica.
Tel: +44 020 32866551 or email: email@example.com
Be sure to follow these instructions:
- Ensure your bath is well packaged. If not, ensure the packaging is sufficient and the crate is reinforced. For proper crating instructions, please follow the attached crating manual , which will ensure safe transportation of your returned product to one of our distribution centers.
- In order to ensure proper service, Aquatica will send its own carrier to collect the bath crate from you:
- Wait for a call from our carrier
- Set a pickup time that is convenient for you
- Ensure that someone is at the location for the scheduled pickup time
RETURNING UNWANTED/NON-FAULTY GOODS
Any item may be returned for any reason within 30 days of the date of receiving your order, provided it remains in a saleable condition with its original packaging. We will refund the price of the item after we have inspected the goods and confirmed the condition of the goods are appropriate for a refund.
We will dispatch a professional logistics provider to your home to pick up your order. Please do not ship with any other carrier, which has not been authorized by us.
- All goods should be professionally packaged in a reinforced crate to avoid damage in transit. Goods should be in their original unused condition, complete with all original items, like waste and overflow. Any bath that has been wilfully damaged, scratched, neglected, modified or repaired shall be shipped back to the customer at their expense and/or no refund will be issued. For proper crating instructions, please follow the crating manual, which will ensure safe transportation of your returned product to one of our distribution centers.
Aquatica will charge the customer a restocking charge of at least 25% of the sales price in addition to all actual freight costs to compensate Aquatica for any goods that are returned in an un-saleable or incomplete condition.
RETURNING FAULTY OR DAMAGED GOODS
If your goods arrive faulty or develop a fault within the warranty period, please call us immediately to arrange for free-of-charge at-home repair or replacement.
If you wish to return a faulty product to Aquatica, please contact us in order to request an RMA form.
Either by telephone on +44 020 32866551
r by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also be sure to follow the instructions, in order to authorize the return of goods.
Please note: in order to ensure good service, Aquatica sends its own carrier to collect the bath crate from you.