Beautifully Designed Aquatica Bath Waste With Deep Immersion Feature is a new series of bath drains available in different colors: chrome, brushed nickel, copper, old brass, matte chrome, and gold.
The new Aquatica overflow system used in certain Purescape series bathtubs allows adjusting the water level trough the bath handle. The ability to increase the water level is achieved by adjusting the handle position during the installation.
The max level of the water level can be achieved by adjusting the handle upwards( Fig. b). The lowest water level is with the handle downward (Fig. a).
The new Aquatica overflow system used in certain Purescape series bathtubs is the result of the combination of two elements: handle and overflow. This system allows the waste plug opening and closing and offers the possibility to adjust the overflowing level in bathtubs.Show more
Just pull out the overflow handle, turn it around and reattach to increase your bath water level by full two inches!
- Increases water depth by full 2"
- Simple, straight-forward operation
- Aesthetically attractive, design class accessory
- Optional trim kits available in many popular finishes
- High-quality durable construction with teflon cable that will last years
- Standard 1 1/2" threaded waste outlet
- Tested and works perfectly with Aquatica Bath Installer to further simplify freestanding bath installation
- Standard for all internationally shipped Aquatica bathtubs and selected US models (e.g.Purescape400)